- Social Emotional Learning - Our expressive art coloring activity books are used in schools for helping youth manage their emotions and daily challenges, build healthy relationship and set positive goals. The reflective prompts in the coloring books empower students to become self-aware, while at the same time helping them cultivate kindness toward others. As students recognize their strengths and unique gifts, they discover how they can create change in the world and make a difference.
- Art Therapy - Our expressive art coloring activity books are used in shelters, schools, hospitals and programs reaching children and youth going through difficult experiences. We donate the books to trained and licensed counselors who are equipped to use the books for these purposes. When our coloring books are used for Art Therapy they help youth use a creative process to explore their feelings, cope with trauma, foster courage, reduce anxiety and cultivate a peaceful heart.
- Expressive Art - Our expressive art coloring activity books are used by organizations helping children and youth grow in their personal lives. The books take children and youth on a creative journey that starts on page one and comes full circle on the last page. The beginning of the book presents the idea that their life is like a beautiful tree. As they interact with the reflective questions and express themselves, they will be cultivating the life of their tree. The coloring pages surround the children and youth with the beauty of nature. From this place, they can cultivate learning, discovery and growth from a place of peace, openness and curiosity. As they come to the last page, they will shift from focusing on their own life and begin to realize they have beautiful leaves flowing from their tree that can bring hope, healing and kindness to others. This will empower children and youth to realize they have the ability to make the world a better place, each in their own unique and creative way.
- Coloring In Nature - We partner with schools and community organizations to impact children and youth. Every participant receives a free coloring activity book and a box of crayons or colored pencils. We combine coloring in nature with personal growth reflections and fun activities outside.
- Discovery Art Creative Centers - We partner with community organizations reaching children and youth and come alongside them to create safe spaces for creativity, connection and confidence-building activities. For example, we transformed a basement space used for storage into a welcoming space for children and youth at The Matthews House in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Leadership Training - We provide leadership training workshops for teachers, counselors and leaders who use our expressive art coloring activity books for curriculum, art therapy and social emotional wellness.