Expressive Art Coloring Activity Books
EXPRESSIVE ART COLORING ACTIVITY BOOK SERIES
- Discover at The River
- Discover at The Ocean
- Discover at The Lake
- Discover at The Barn
- Discover Katmai National Park
- Discover Grand Teton National Park
- Discover Yellowstone National Park
- Discover Glacier National Park
- Discover Rocky Mountain National Park
- Discover the Chesapeake
- Discover Garden of the Gods
- Becoming a Pearl, a Sacred Journey
- Becoming a Pearl, a Creative Journey
- Pure Wellness, a creative discovery of hope, healing & growth
- Several more books coming soon!
PURPOSE OF BOOKS
Our series of expressive art coloring activity books were created for children and youth with three purposes in mind.
- To discover the beauty of nature and wildlife while growing in their personal lives.
- To discover hope, healing and growth in their lives as they interact with the pages in this book through creativity, self-expression, writing and coloring.
To discover their passion and purpose by exploring their unique interests, dreams and creative ways their life can make a difference in this world.
8 x 11 size
40 interactive pages
Left side has reflection for personal growth and self-expression.
Right side has a beautiful nature-themed coloring page.
Although each of our coloring books for youth have different coloring pages in each version, the reflective topics are similar as they flow from the heart of our organization.
- Special Memory
- Make a Difference
PARENTS, TEACHERS, COUNSELORS, LEADERS
Our expressive art coloring activity books are used in a variety of ways, including:
- Trauma Healing using art, reflection, self-expression and growth.
- Social Emotional Wellness in schools and community programs.
- Art Therapy in children's hospitals under the guidance of Child Life leaders.
- Personal growth and goal setting for at-risk youth.
- Family creative and connection time.
A CREATIVE DISCOVERY
Our books take children and youth on a creative discovery that starts on page one and comes full circle on the last page. The beginning of the book presents the idea that their life is like a beautiful tree. As they interact with the reflective questions and express themselves, they will be cultivating the life of their tree. The coloring pages surround the children and youth with the beauty of nature. From this place, they can cultivate learning, discovery and growth from a place of peace, openness and curiosity. As they come to the last page, they will shift from focusing on their own life and begin to realize they have beautiful leaves flowing from their tree that can bring hope, healing and kindness to others. This will empower children and youth to realize they have the ability to make the world a better place, each in their own unique and creative way.
PURCHASE COLORING BOOKS
DONATE TOWARD OUR OUTREACH